Welcome!!

Benvenuti nel mio blog!!!!!!!!E pensare che ho iniziato a solo 13 anni!!!

En Mi Mundo, Siendo Lo Que Soy-Martina Stoessel

Translate

Cosa cerchi?

giovedì 18 ottobre 2012

Is there someone who wants to vote my posts?

I'm writing this page in English even I know I've got the translator. This message is for all the people that see this blog and I don't know what they think about it . In my Blogger profile Ican see there are some  GERMAN, ENGLISH , AMERICAN , RUSSIAN and SOUTH AMERICAN people who have read these posts once in their lifes. So. Who are you? What do you like of my blog? WHY DON'T YOU VOTE IT????????>!<. Please tell me why do you visit this blog, especially from Germany.

VOTE MY POSTS PLEASE, DO IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here's some picture





Grafico dei Paesi con il maggior numero di persone che visualizzano i blog post:"Abbasso gli stereotipi sui gatti , anzi..."
 This is the picture of my visitors in a week                               "I luna park serali"


Grafico dei Paesi con il maggior numero di persone che visualizzano i blogposts:
                                                                                Abbasso gli stereotipi sui gatti!Anzi, parliamo de...
 
 
                                                                                 Visibilità e invisibilità
 
 
                                                                                 Non sono omologata,non senza stile!
 
 
                                                                                    Colonia Briatico 2012
 
                                                                                  Siamo ancora gli antichi romani
 
                                                                                                   ........................in a month

Grafico dei Paesi con il maggior numero di persone che visualizzano i blogposts:the same ones
Since I've got the blog

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento